• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I figured it out.

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, TbTeRRoR said:

why do I only count 10 players in that picture?

24 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

My God you're right :fear:

13 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Seriously...this

what am I missing here?

Looks to me like the interior of the line is just incredibly bunched together alongside the RT - 7 total in blocking. You can make out three helmets in the grouping.

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Then why did it take until Beane called for them to come to this realization?  This has been an issue since the 2016 season.  It didn't start with the Bucs game.   There were ample opportunities to change personnel in the off season and all the way up to the trade deadline.  They only had this epiphany when Beane called to acquire KB.  I'm calling BS.

Beane is banking on a change of venue giving Kelvin a clean slate being a difference maker. Maybe he feels his staff can properly handle KB.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Beane is banking on a change of venue giving Kelvin a clean slate being a difference maker. Maybe he feels his staff can properly handle KB.

KB just had better trade value & of course the CAP space is another huge factor. I remember you dogging out Hurney not being able to mangage the CAP something you would praise DG on a constant basis while tickling his balls while pissing on the old GM. 

giphy.gif

That’s my line of thought and this is Marty’s way of strong arming and even helping the coaching staff. Everyone can bash Hurney but who drafted our two best players?  He may suck at negotiating big contracts but hopefully he learned something the first time around. 

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Then why did it take until Beane called for them to come to this realization?  This has been an issue since the 2016 season.  It didn't start with the Bucs game.   There were ample opportunities to change personnel in the off season and all the way up to the trade deadline.  They only had this epiphany when Beane called to acquire KB.  I'm calling BS.

Apparently we tried trading KB last year but no one wanted him or was offering enough. I wish we would’ve gotten a second rounder is my only remorse. 

I would rather just stick to the immediate knee jerk reaction about our GM, owner and coaching staff having the combined IQ of my six month old lab.  

Seriously, i don't buy the line about beans just calling out of the blue and a lightbulb coming on.  I think there were undertones of something like this happening. Perhaps Beanes call hastened the decision but they were contemplating this for a while.  

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Of course, but that is a separate issue.  The trade in itself is not an issue.  The timing of this epiphany is what I am calling them out on.   It took a season and a half and a phone call to realize that putting two slow twin towers on the field at the same time to run deep routes is probably not going to work.  But it wasn't until Beane called to inquire about a trade that they could do anything about it.  That is where I call BS. 

10 minutes ago, KittyLover said:

Apparently we tried trading KB last year but no one wanted him or was offering enough. I wish we would’ve gotten a second rounder is my only remorse. 

How was this kept secret?  I've never heard any rumors of a trade ever.

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

How was this kept secret?  I've never heard any rumors of a trade ever.

Heard it on WFNZ this AM. Take it for what it’s worth. Usually it’s kept pretty quiet so the players don’t get PO’d.  Beanie would’ve have known which is why they came after him. I do agree with you in the timing. This org does odd things at odd times. I can only hope it pays off. 

I disagree on the “Funchess doesn’t have motivation issues.”

Motivation issues have been his biggest issue imo. Back to his TC presser he said “he had nothing to prove”, he comes across as having a similar mindset to Brandon LaFaell.

He doesn’t have that extra gear in him that is often found in the better players 

Archived