• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers prediction thread....

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

24-9 falcons,  we have no red zone threats, the defense will tire out. Some wr will run wrong routes all game and cause Cam to throw 2 picks.

Well we have the biggest redzone threat in the NFL.

I do agree with part of it though.  Between the 20/ I think we struggle to move the ball.  Only way to open up our run game is to pass our way into a run game.   I don’t see how throwing new guys out there fixes it.  Lack of chemistry and poor/wrong routes could leave Cam having a bad day.....plus our OL struggles with Atl pass rushers

24-21 Carolina

Cam puts in some good drives and we punch it into the end twice with QB power and J. Stew before half. But Atlanta puts one up late with Freeman on a screen.

Kaelin Klay returns one in the second half to give us a classic Ron Rivera lead and automatic prevent defense. Atlanta comes back in the second to tie late and we are left with praying that shula doesn't fug it up again. Gano boots one in with final seconds on the clock and everyone is not sure if we got lucky or the team can actually win games.

1 hour ago, I'm the Mike said:

24-21 Carolina

Cam puts in some good drives and we punch it into the end twice with QB power and J. Stew before half. But Atlanta puts one up late with Freeman on a screen.

Kaelin Klay returns one in the second half to give us a classic Ron Rivera lead and automatic prevent defense. Atlanta comes back in the second to tie late and we are left with praying that shula doesn't fug it up again. Gano boots one in with final seconds on the clock and everyone is not sure if we got lucky or the team can actually win games.

Jesus man pass the dutchy would you?

4 hours ago, thomas96 said:

28-3 Panthers

my god i would weep with ecstasy. and hell, it may well happen.

my bet is Cam is fugging pissed his best buddy just got offed from the team. wants to prove a point and goes ham on the poor unsuspecting Falcons defense. 

our defense will hopefully stay in form, allowing 10-17 points. 

If Cam goes ham and our defense continues playing at a high level, 28-3 is a feasible final score.

5 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

my god i would weep with ecstasy. and hell, it may well happen.

my bet is Cam is fugging pissed his best buddy just got offed from the team. wants to prove a point and goes ham on the poor unsuspecting Falcons defense. 

our defense will hopefully stay in form, allowing 10-17 points. 

If Cam goes ham and our defense continues playing at a high level, 28-3 is a feasible final score.

Pats allowed one garbage time TD to the Falcons, I'm fairly confident our D should be able to handle them. As long as our offense doesn't give them a couple TDs I think we should be able to win this game. However, we have looked like sh*t at home so who knows...

Archived