• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC cannot chip linemen

Jeremy Igo

I thought we covered this weeks ago. What CMC lacks in size, he makes up for in technique when it comes to blocks. Didn't you or someone else post a gif before of him upending another rusher? He might need some more upper body conditioning, but I remember seeing him get down low and use those log like legs as pistons to generate a ton of force against a much bigger guy with a head of steam.

20 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He is the exact same weight and size as Hunt on KC.  He should be used the same way but our dumbass coaches can't seem to figure that out.

They can't figure it out, and they can't figure out how to simplify our blocking scheme to allow for more downhill running. Dot the I, spread out the defense by sending receivers past the numbers, and let the running backs go to work. 

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

They can't figure it out, and they can't figure out how to simplify our blocking scheme to allow for more downhill running. Dot the I, spread out the defense by sending receivers past the numbers, and let the running backs go to work. 

We've had some good performing FB's in pre season in recent seasons too.

Archived