• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True or False - Panthers offense is now a Funchess injury away from being historically bad

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Randolph Panther said:

I think if the offense comes out bad on Sunday, and we lose to the heated rival Falcons fans are going to be pissed and frustrated.

This place will be a warzone lol people are already touchy.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Well? 

may surprise you...but I would actually argue the offense is a CMC injury away from being comically bad.  Our O that lacks the ability to run.....heavily relies on CMC to move the chains and he is the only player that is impacting opposing defenses to over play him (which actually helps others despite it not providing us great dividends).

take CMC out and not having Olsen.  I am not sure we can move the ball at all even with Funchess at this point. 

16 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This did not require trading kb.

Now the Panthers are a Funchess injury away from being in serious trouble.

If you want my honest opinion, I thought KB was underwhelming again. Never seemed like a fit of what we’re trying to do.

15 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

False no need for twin towers now we got faster

we didn't get faster.  there is a serious flaw with the Hurney-logic given up.  On any down or play....we could of inserted whatever speed we have at our disposal.   All we did was remove our biggest target and mismatch from being an option. 

43 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If you all thought McCaffery was being force fed before just wait!

No idea who Cam is going to throw to on 3rd down if Atlanta now takes away McCaffery.

Game planning against this offense got even easier when I didn’t think that was possible 

Honestly, I think it’s time for Cam to start throwing the ball to Shepherd. When he’s on the field it seems like he is getting open but cam isn’t looking his way. Maybe this move forces him to look in Russell’s direction. 

17 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

Honestly, I think it’s time for Cam to start throwing the ball to Shepherd. When he’s on the field it seems like he is getting open but cam isn’t looking his way. Maybe this move forces him to look in Russell’s direction. 

KB wasn’t the reason Shepard wasn’t getting looks. If you look at the targets this season for the WR’s you could argue Funchess and McCaffery are the reasons why.

33 minutes ago, CRA said:

we didn't get faster.  there is a serious flaw with the Hurney-logic given up.  On any down or play....we could of inserted whatever speed we have at our disposal.   All we did was remove our biggest target and mismatch from being an option. 

I agree..i guess they think Cam did such a good job 2015 w/o Kelvin that the results will be the same.  I don't think so bc Cam is not the same person health wise and mentally...We shall see if this works...when is bryd expected back?

Archived