• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True or False - Panthers offense is now a Funchess injury away from being historically bad

Jeremy Igo

With all the turnovers from the hapless Bucs, we managed 250 yds total offense.  Nobody has high hopes for the season even with a win in a game like that.

We are going nowhere, so why all the hand wringing over a member of such an offensive poo show?  We can run draw plays all day to Stew and end up with 250 yds.  Shaking up the offense or should I say waking up the offense might turn out to be just as good or better.  Doubt is gets worse

Yeah. This offense should be better if the Panthers involve Curtis Samuel more. 

It actually just got a lot harder to gameplan for. However, that’s reliant on Curtis Samuel establishing himself as a deep threat, which imo just needs to have more looks for that to happen.

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

With all the turnovers from the hapless Bucs, we managed 250 yds total offense.  Nobody has high hopes for the season even with a win in a game like that.

We are going nowhere, so why all the hand wringing over a member of such an offensive poo show?  We can run draw plays all day to Stew and end up with 250 yds.  Shaking up the offense or should I say waking up the offense might turn out to be just as good or better.  Doubt is gets worse

Because with this defense we still have a shot the playoffs and then anything could happen.

Losing KB may help next year, but it won't this year. 

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Coming from someone so dreadfully below average, I'll take with a grain of salt.

:)

Try not to attack other people to make up for your own insecurities. Remember you'll probably run into me at some point again. Relax.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Yeah. This offense should be better if the Panthers involve Curtis Samuel more. 

It actually just got a lot harder to gameplan for. However, that’s reliant on Curtis Samuel establishing himself as a deep threat, which imo just needs to have more looks for that to happen.

This did not require trading kb.

Now the Panthers are a Funchess injury away from being in serious trouble.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Throws insult, gets touchy when gets insult in return, makes threat.

Just how small is your penis anyways?

It was a lighthearted jab at the reactionary and one track minded mentality of the average NFL fan. I should have said "Jeremy's response" instead of it sounding directed at you. My apologies. However my penis is definitely larger than that snow pea you've got dangling between those celery stalks.

:)

Archived