• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three Thoughts...

Jeremy Igo

37 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I’m more disgusted by the fact that Hurney is allowed to make this move rather than the move being made. That tells you all you need to know about the direction this franchise is moving in. 

Agreed. Hurney, unfortunately, isn't going anywhere soon and we all knew it deep down the second he was allowed back in the door. My hopes for a new coaching staff next year are slim/none too (although I love Wilks).

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Did it vs the Saints this year? 

He threw to 8 different receivers vs the Saints

31 targets - 11 to CMC, 10 to Funch, and 2 to KB (he couldn't get separation as mentioned by multiple people on here and the media)

As much as he threw to multiple receivers he didn't really "spread" it around...2/3 of the targets went to 2 receivers.  This was also a bad game plan by Shula.  Our leading rusher, JStew only had 57 yards, our second leading rusher was Samuel for 31 yards.  

So no, the Saints game is not a good example of spreading it around.       

Make plays, or be shipped out (unless you're a coach then underperforming is highly encouraged especially if you can find a way to throw your players under the bus instead of taking responsibility for being completely inept;  in that case, please stay as long as you like and let us know if we can be of assistance).  I like it.

Archived