• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Speaks...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, stbugs said:

I like most of your posts, but this is pure garbage. Who does Cam look to now because when we needed to close out games this year, he went to KB? We got worse, period. Of course we always tend to play better so we may actually improve since the offense has mainly been awful. It won’t be because we traded KB. I’m sure Buffalo, Beane and McDermott took KB as a favor to us knowing that it makes them worse. No way to spin this one. 

Saca is only saying that because Vinny of RR tweeted this...

Gee Funch, Samuel and Shep...

Who is actually going to CATCH the ball? Speed is cool but Funchess and Samuel both can’t catch anything they can’t get their hands turned over for and see it into them

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

Seems more like a new GM getting rid of the old GMs preferred style of player than anything.....

so why are letting the interim emergency GM roster build/shape for the future? 

oh yeah because Hurney-dawg is the GM

What Hurney is not doing what he should be doing is firing Ron

Oh yeah our GM doesn't make those decisions

17 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Still think it's actually a good move imo. I'll explain more later.

Believe it or not this offense just got better. 

Not this year it didn't.  Perhaps the offense will be better in the future, but there is no way this was addition by subtraction.  KB may not be great, but he's not a distraction, either.

Just now, mav1234 said:

Not this year it didn't.  Perhaps the offense will be better in the future, but there is no way this was addition by subtraction.  KB may not be great, but he's not a distraction, either.

He's bad. We're forced to use him and Funchess as our primary guys way too much when we need to give a whole lot more looks to guys like Curtis Samuel and Russell Shepard; both who have been impressive in their few looks.

Archived