• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Speaks...

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, xav8tor said:

Some potential targets aren't included in such a stat because Cam didn't throw him the ball because A) He couldn't get separation, B) He wasn't where he needed to be, or C) Cam got sacked, hit, etc. because he was locked on Benji while CMC was standing seven to ten yards away wide fuggin open.

That my friend is well said that’s why I am excited he got traded people that well he is only getting so many targets a game but how many times have we seen wide open wr but cam is locked on KB side of the field 

4 hours ago, countryboi said:

It's strange to see the same people that complain about the lack of team speed complain about us trading away one of the slower skill players...

Problem is, the Panthers don’t exactly have a stable of good receivers. Trading away your best WR when the others are mostly disposable is ludicrous, especially when the running game is nonexistent. 

4 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Saca is only saying that because Vinny of RR tweeted this...

Gee Funch, Samuel and Shep...

Who is actually going to CATCH the ball? Speed is cool but Funchess and Samuel both can’t catch anything they can’t get their hands turned over for and see it into them

I hate the trade...but stop saying Samuel can't catch... he dropped that awful pitch yeah...and outside of that i dont remember him dropping anymore passes... You want him to make some of those difficult catches on deep passes i agree,but those aren't drops on contested passes...

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

I hate the trade...but stop saying Samuel can't catch... he dropped that awful pitch yeah...and outside of that i dont remember him dropping anymore passes... You want him to make some of those difficult catches on deep passes i agree,but those aren't drops on contested passes...

The one in Detroit hit him in the hands on a curl route I believe.

Philly he had an opportunity to make a play downfield... nothing 

Tampa, was not difficult, the ball hit him right in the damn hand. 

Everyone keeps saying he’s this “playmaker” that needs opportunities but when he’s had opportunities he hasn’t done sh!t.

Archived