• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Speaks...

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Makes perfect sense to me. I always said that if Shaquille O'Neal was 6'5" he wouldn't have done much in the NBA because he wasn't a solid shooter and a bad free throw shooter. He clearly never worked on any other aspect of his game. Orlando should have gotten rid of him earlier, it's not like he had much success after them.

Lol I love your sarcasm

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

Also, fug the 2015 we were better without KB poo. Did everyone forget KB’s 6-90 1 TD in week 1 2016 against the same D that killed us in the Super Bowl? Do people actually think we wouldn’t have been better off with KB instead of Cotchery? JFC, people are willing to spin everything.

Good luck KB in the playoffs. You’ve got a better chance now that Hurney torpedoed Cam. 

EXACTLY THIS. If people want to nitpickingly point to seasons, why not point to KB's rookie season when he looked like he was going to be one of the top receivers in the NFL? I mean hell, he was neck and neck with Odell that year.

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Saca is only saying that because Vinny of RR tweeted this...

Gee Funch, Samuel and Shep...

Who is actually going to CATCH the ball? Speed is cool but Funchess and Samuel both can’t catch anything they can’t get their hands turned over for and see it into them

Idk Funchess is catching the ball pretty well IMO. Samuel hasn't gotten much of a chance, though obviously his fumbled pitch was bad.

We did this...to get speed...on the field.  This is the biggest indictment of Shula to date.  To force this functional idiot to not run KB on a fly route...we had to trade the best receiver on our roster?  Seriously, how the fug has this not happened.  I don't know if they know this, they can put more speed on the field and NOT trade our best receiver...I can't wait until Shula is no longer our OC...

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m getting pretty close to saying fug this team till JR and Hurney are gone and that’s saying something. 

What? Harbingers finally joining the dark side? I thought I was just a pansy for always complaining about management and our coaches on game day?

No hard feelings man. This is just what I've been feeling ever since we fired G-man right before the season started. This was inevitable with Hurney, which is why I had zero hope for this season or the future.

8 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

We did this...to get speed...on the field.  This is the biggest indictment of Shula to date.  To force this functional idiot to not run KB on a fly route...we had to trade the best receiver on our roster?  Seriously, how the fug has this not happened.  I don't know if they know this, they can put more speed on the field and NOT trade our best receiver...I can't wait until Shula is no longer our OC...

Fwiw, KB did better at it than our other receivers did.  He was slow, but at least he could come down with the ball in traffic.   Samuel has a lot of work to do to get better at that.  Maybe Shepard will be an improvement, I suppose we can always hope for it anyway..

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

From Bill Voth

So.... yeah. 

#HurneyMagic

We have speed on the field with or without KB. The problem is the other clown (Shula) that does not know how to use his personnel, that calls go routes to Funch / KB and power runs to McCaffrey. KB was a play maker in Florida state. I'm gonna be sick to my stomach if he goes to Buffalo and flourishes. May be we could have used KB as a possession receiver like Moose, may be converted him to a TE ... We have an OC with no imagination. But to try and rationalize getting rid of a talent like KB for practically nothing is crazy

3 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Literally every football head in my building has made a special trip to my department ...almost sync'd with the same damn jesture... 

Shaking there head ..followed by "that was fuggin dumb" ...

Me = speechless

If Cam doesn't drink... tonight...it's time to Meet The Browns. 

And you have to live in Columbus County. D:

Archived