• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles just got better.

Jeremy Igo

29 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

This isnt the first time everyone declared philly a dream team.  They have won alot of close games. They still have to play dallas twice. The team is young and they will get a loss or two down the stretch. I see them being an early out in playoffs. Cant deny they are playing better than anyone at the moment but the season is only at the half way mark, im not crowning anyone yet.

Eagles may play Cowboys but the Ewokman Elliott won't be there and that just may give the Eagles chance to win.

WTF is up lately with these newbs, plus a few known quantities, and all of their poop flinging? Seems like anyone who posts rational thought that is even the slightest bit critical, or even a simple observation that doesn't heap praise, gets dumped on. Reading these threads reminds me of sitting up close in front of the chimp island at an open zoo where you have to frequently duck monkey turds.

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

So they have Blount, who can do everything Ajayi can do, and two 3rd down backs. 

They just got more confused. 

I think there is a big difference  between the 4.7 Blount runs and the 4.4-4.5 Ajayi does. Plus teams seem to only take flyers on Blount for a season or so.they can get a few of of Jay.

Archived