• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles just got better.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Ok.. Whose alt is this @rayzor

Screenshot_20171031-103902.png

Poor little snowflake can't handle anyone criticizing "the process". You know, that same process that has produced zero championships in 22 seasons and never produced a back to back winning seasons and an overall losing record. The process is proven. Unfortunately, it's proven to not produce consistent success.

43 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Or by making a splash trade to put us over the edge (although riskier, would be more beneficial to his case than simply staying put).

I don't think he needs to put us "over the edge". Heck, I don't even think he needs the team to win six games. 

He'll stay as long as he doesn't hurt anybody's feelings. 

48 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

If we barely lost to them despite trying to give the game away to them with offensive turnovers as well as us being much better later in the year in Rivera's history, then I'm honestly not all that worried about seeing them in the playoffs. They're beatable. The team that worries me most in the NFC to be honest is the Vikings. They've been winning games handily with Case freaking Keenum at QB. If they get Bradford OR Bridgewater healthy they'll be a serious threat this year with that D and a well coached offense.

The Vikings are a concern, but the team I'm most worried about is Seattle, especially if we have to go to their place.. They can win with D, they can win with offense and DangeRuss is the best quarterback this side of Aaron Rodgers of turning a sure sack into a long TD pass. I can't stand them, but dang, they're good.

Archived