• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles just got better.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If Carolina built around Cam like the Eagles have Wentz... we’d have multiple SB’s by now 

Well Wentz is in his 2nd year with a stout dline and a pro bowl safety, in Cams 2nd year our dline and safeties were trash. You can add all the pieces a young QB needs when your defense is producing. 

21 minutes ago, Mills said:

That's what a good Organization/GM will get you...Smart moves that make your team better.

Roseman hasn't been that great a GM. Chip Kelly was given full control of the team due in part to a lack of faith in Roseman. Heck, Kelly was almost successful in pushing Roseman out altogether, but to his credit he survived. 

I do  give him kudos for generally good moves since his return, though. Hiring Doug Pedersen looks to have been a great choice. Granted,  he's also kind of lucky that the Browns are idiots and traded away their shot at Carson Wentz. 

As to this move, this isn't a bad trade. I wouldn't say "blockbuster" but it's decent. 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

that would be the shot in the arm the offense needs. But Shula would probably still have Funchess running deep routes

Who would u b comfortable with trading for a Landry or ty type what player is realistically a good throw in with a draft pick to help add that pop the O needs 

Just now, jumpman910 said:

Well Wentz is in his 2nd year with a stout dline and a pro bowl safety, in Cams 2nd year our dline and safeties were trash. You can add all the pieces a young QB needs when your defense is producing. 

They added Alshon Jeffrey, Torrey Smith and now Ajayi all this year. 

Gotta give them credit 

5 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Ion know if that's up in the air he took back yo back tackles worked out after that 3 dbs same draft retarded. CMC and Samuels terrible Butler in the first when tackles were still out strong point can't be made into a good thing no matter what he wasn't a dominate beast coming out like a but we all knew those last years we really need a safety. Hesickedat drafyibg buteqd solid at finding talent all throughout like udfa 

I just wanted to quote this before you edited it.

2 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

It will be harder when it's free agency and hurney doesn't do nothing but sign no name players while everybody else is getting big name stars and we let the stars walk

Yeah, I'm always hoping for someone better than we get. I understand best player available but that haven't been working out to well. I think the entire organization needs an over hall

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

They added Alshon Jeffrey, Torrey Smith and now Ajayi all this year. 

Gotta give them credit 

Yeah, I was saying that already having a good line and Jenkins allowed them to loud up and make things easy for Wentz. Then they also found Nelson's role 

Archived