• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Week - Look Alive

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You said it not me.  But you are correct, as long as Hurney is in charge then no, there's nothing to be positive about.

Ah yeah. The king of sarcasm doesn't get sarcasm. We are 5-3, and there is plenty to be excited about. 

It's easy to be pessimistic. If things go bad, you are ready for it. If things go well, you can then say, about time. Win-win for you.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ah yeah. The king of sarcasm doesn't get sarcasm. We are 5-3, and there is plenty to be excited about. 

It's easy to be pessimistic. If things go bad, you are ready for it. If things go well, you can then say, about time. Win-win for you.

Exactly :shades:

Our offense improved last week in the rushing attack from CAP. The defense stepped up big time and forced 3 turnovers. Two int , and one fumble. If we can move on with this type of momentum we can and will be unstoppable. The only problem I have is Shula callling the same play over and over again ( running it up the middle) , obviously he doesn’t get that it’s not working. Turn CMC into a wide reicver , let J- stew does his thing and for gods sake let cam do his thing. I think that Mike Shula is calling some very stupid plays. If the defense can keep preforming like they did last week , we will be fine. Bradberry has gotta step up and shut Julio Jones down. With luuuukkkee and Kurt Coleman back on the field it brings some fire again to defense ..... GO PANTHERS , #keeppounding 

Archived