• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Week - Look Alive

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, LA_Panther said:

28-3 ...

You still are the biggest joke in the NFC South

5 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

this is probably true, however we also havent

-blown a 28-3 lead in the super bowl

-hired an alcoholic to run our offense

I’d be careful throwing stones in that glass house. 

Facts!!

Panthers will win if their offense shows up

2 hours ago, osiruz said:

Hey at least we were competitive. 

Competitive?. really!. From what I have seen from most of the Falcons games they struggled big time and could not get anywhere and if they started to get anywhere they faltered and barely won most of their games. The power of the SB hangover is powerful wouldn't you say because they are suffering the worst case of it ever.

40 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Competitive?. really!. From what I have seen from most of the Falcons games they struggled big time and could not get anywhere and if they started to get anywhere they faltered and barely won most of their games. The power of the SB hangover is powerful wouldn't you say because they are suffering the worst case of it ever.

Huh? He’s talking about this past Super Bowl compared to when the Panthers were in the Super Bowl the year before. 

And last I checked...winning games = competive. Only blowout was the Patriots and the Falcons shot themselves in the foot with missed fields goals and dumb penalties.

56 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

Huh? He’s talking about this past Super Bowl compared to when the Panthers were in the Super Bowl the year before. 

And last I checked...winning games = competive. Only blowout was the Patriots and the Falcons shot themselves in the foot with missed fields goals and dumb penalties.

Um yeah competitive = getting bailed out by a stupid time-runoff rule in one game and two end-zone drops in another, being competitive then yeah sure the Falcons were "Competitive". 

5 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Did you ever lead in a superbowl? Doubtful.

10-3 falcons win.

Archived