• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons Week - Look Alive

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, countryboi said:

CAP need to be stealing running plays from Stew not CMC and why is it the Panthers dont seem to which the snap count up more often? Cam use to give teams a awesome hard count but we rarely see it anymore. 

When the play gets in 5 seconds before the clock, theres no time for hard counts

3 hours ago, countryboi said:

CAP need to be stealing running plays from Stew not CMC and why is it the Panthers dont seem to which the snap count up more often? Cam use to give teams a awesome hard count but we rarely see it anymore. 

Been talking about that for a couple weeks now. To make it even worse, Cam always says "Reaaady" right before the snap. Couple that with the playclock sometimes going down to :01, it's no wonder we have no push in run game and/or the defense has excellent push in the pass rush. Cam was killing it when he was mixing up the snap count now it seems an afterthought. These are the type of small details this coaching staff fails to see.

I just can't envision this Panthers team beating the Falcons even though they are in a temporary slump. We don't have the right pieces in place on offense to beat the better teams in the NFL, and even the Falcons have not had a great season so far they are still loaded.

The thing I'll be looking at closely is weather or not our d-line is good enough to generate pressure against the Falcons o-line. If not, then we're deep trouble. And just FYI our d-line couldn't generate enough pressure against the Saints o-line, so we definitely don't have a SB defense. We got zero push up the middle with Star and KK against the Saints. That can't happen against the Falcons or we're finished. Our secondary can't match up when the Falcons spread us out, so we have to win up front.

I'm not gonna trash talk this one at all. Could go either way if our offense stops the B.S., if not it could get ugly quick. I am pretty sure we lead the league in dropped passes and self inflicted turnovers. Not good when you're facing an elite defense.

But if there are any USCe fans on here, y'all fuggers bout to get boat raced. 

Archived