• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most impressive play by an offensive rookie this year.

Jeremy Igo

This is the most impressive play of the year so far as far as the first two draft picks go...

giphy.gif

I just love this.

Looks like Matt Kalil misses his assignment, DE has a clear shot on Cam and the ball carrier. Doesn't matter. 

Samuel  shakes the DE, shows patience and picks his spot behind Larsen and Turner. 

This is an 8 yard loss if CMC, Stewart, CAP, or Fozzy are in the back field. Plain and simple. 

Samuel is flashing. Time to get him more involved in the running game even if that means lining him up as a RB. 

22 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

He actually slipped by two tackles on that play

Isn’t Mccaffrey career long carry 11 yards, Samuel just tied that on that play.

Samuel had a 30+ yarder on a reverse earlier this year. Like we used to run with Teddy and Philly.

I think we do need to use Samuel on more sweeps and pitches. 

I dont think we should line him up as the lone HB though.  He avoided a tackle on that play....playing the odds he will be destroyed on a good number of plays given the number of times defenders get into the backfield. 

4 minutes ago, EricBerry said:

Samuels good at making ppl miss in the hole and in space.. We should use him somewhat like Ty Montgomery 

Ty Montgomery is significantly bigger and the Packers are still trying to bulk him up more. 

Samuel is tiny.  Start getting greedy with his usage in the backfield and he will get destroyed 

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

Ty Montgomery is significantly bigger and the Packers are still trying to bulk him up more. 

Samuel is tiny.  Start getting greedy with his usage in the backfield and he will get destroyed 

No doubt. I mean more as a receiving threat out of the backfield.

7 minutes ago, EricBerry said:

No doubt. I mean more as a receiving threat out of the backfield.

Blocking ability then becomes the issue.  Opposing defenses can force him into a pass protecting role when he is back there 

Archived