• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

I'm beginning to think Shula and Rivera don't trust Cam's decision making which is why we are trying to run the ball so much.

I'm not sure if I really blame them. It's not like he's sitting on the sideline trying to figure out where the mistakes was made.. nope just staring at the ground

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Gettleman and Shula destroyed this offense. I honestly rather go back to Chud days

Other than Chud getting cute with his playcalling trying to get a head coaching job, he was a damn good OC. He was our best OC in Panthers history. I would take Chud getting cute over ANYTHING Shula fields.

Palardy = MVP. Keeps pushing the bucs back and giving the defense a change to flip the field. Sucks the offense still refuses to just methodically pick the bucs apart. Its cloud of dust then bombs away.

I would take McDaniels as HC, if he can turn Brissett, and jimmy g into starters, he could work some magic with cam........

2 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Not a bad play call just bad execution.  People just really don't seem to understand how getting that one block can dramatically change the outcome of the play.  Missed blocks are the bane of this offense.

That play was sniffed out by David before the snap...he jumped the play making Kalil useless...Anthony Munoz wouldn't have been able to make that block

Archived