• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, he wasn't. No clue what announcer dude was looking at. Throwing to CMC there wasn't getting a 1st down.

He was open.  He was about 2 yards off of David and more than likely would have outrun him to the corner.  Just have to give him that opportunity.  In any case that's a much higher percentage throw than the one Cam opted for.

Just now, Popsickle said:

To be fair, had Cam thrown a good ball it would have been a great play. Or he could have thrown the checkdown for the first down. 

That's what I'm saying either it's awful time management by Rivera, horrible calls by Shula, or the players are just playing like they don't give a fug sometimes it's the line, sometimes it's the RBs and WRs and sometimes it's Cam.

it's like as a whole 8-8 is good enough for everyone for some reason.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

To who? The announcer was not correct. CMC wasn't getting that 1st down. David was all over him with a perfect angle had that ball been thrown.

So does throwing a 50 yard bomb down the field give us a better chance to pick up a first down over a 5 yard pass to a RB covered by a LB? I don’t think it does personally. And it wasn’t just this play. It happens over and over. 

Just now, Thanatos said:

And you're a fuging idiot for thinking that. CMC had all the momentum and easily gets the first.

Yes, because we've seen CMC run through so many tackles at the NFL level, right?

Stop being a sheep. Don't be afraid to think for yourself. Just because the announcer says it does not make it correct.

Just now, Jangler said:

I agree. the Panthers have never ever devolved a player on offense. Why did we think Cam would be any different?

Our coaches aren't teachers that's for sure. But down deep I hoped Cam would develop into an Elite QB, he has all of the skills needed. Unfortunately we have nobody to teach, encourage, coach and protect him. It's now year 7 and it looks like our window of opportunity is fleeting in to the night.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes, because we've seen CMC run through so many tackles at the NFL level, right?

Stop being a sheep. Don't be afraid to think for yourself. Just because the announcer says it does not make it correct.

David isnt going to get to him before he gets the first down, moron. He's not going to have to break a tackle. Do you know how to look at NFL defenses? Clearly not.

Archived