• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, WoahW said:

Once again sending our big slow WRs deep and then Cam just chucking it incomplete only to smile afterwards

This organization from top to bottom is fuging trash, seriously looking worse then the 1-15 team even winning this doesn't make you feel good moving forward with how the calls are coming and how the plays are happening. 

To be fair, had Cam thrown a good ball it would have been a great play. Or he could have thrown the checkdown for the first down. 

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Whats convenient is blaming the QB after the coaching staff always puts the weight of the game on his shoulders because they can't do their own jobs and don't know how to use their personnel and the OC is retarded.  Then when the QB has 1 play to save their ass because the coaches just shat all over the first 2 downs and can't, time to get all over the QB's ass. That's whats convenient for small minded people. 

Stop it coaching gets a ton better f heat and it should but cam is not making any reads whatsoever 

Whats convenient is blaming the QB after the coaching staff always puts the weight of the game on his shoulders because they can't do their own jobs and don't know how to use their personnel and the OC is retarded.  Then when the QB has 1 play to save their ass because the coaches just shat all over the first 2 downs and can't, time to get all over the QB's ass. That's whats convenient for small minded people. 

Cam has to help himself and take the fuging layups 

Just now, Shocker said:

Cam has done that consistently missed CMC wide open.  I just dont get it.  Get him a surface and show him that shet.  No excuse.

I've said it, now I'll scream it.

THE ANNOUNCER WAS INCORRECT. CMC WAS NOT OPEN. DAVID WAS IN GREAT POSITION WITH AN EASY ANGLE HAD THAT BALL BEEN THROWN.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, he wasn't. No clue what announcer dude was looking at. Throwing to CMC there wasn't getting a 1st down.

You're an idiot, lmao. CMC catches that and easily gets 6-7 yards, he has all the momentum running to the sideline. David will not touch him until he's at the line to gain at the earliest. If you don't think that wasn't wide open, you don't know what wide open in the NFL looks like.

yeah, I don't blame Cam. I blame this origination as a whole. The Panthers do not know how to cultivate a winning mentality beyond emotion.

Archived