• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Damn, I hate the deep pass on that one and don't at the same time. I hate it because of the over throw and that CMC would have had a 1st down with the short pass. I don't mind it since if it wasn't overthrown the receiver had some space to make the catch. *Sigh* With our offense if it isn't one thing it is another.

You know what makes Brady so fuggin irritating to stop? He ALWAYS plays for first downs. And then when he's done pouring it on with first downs, he hits you with a long bomb out of nowhere. He's been doing that his whole career and is the GOAT. Hope Cam starts taking note and getting chunk 7 yd plays for 1st downs instead of long bombs every 3rd down.

4 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

You're right. Cam was a better QB as a rookie. You know why? Our staff hadn't had a chance to ruin him yet.

I agree. the Panthers have never ever devolved a player on offense. Why did we think Cam would be any different?

Just now, Moneyman321 said:

Everyone, including me, likes to bash on Shula but unfortunately Shula is not the one throwing bombs down the field on 3rd and medium yardage to go. Cam has got to be able to make better decisions. Sometimes I feel as if he absolutely refuses to throw the ball to mccaffrey for some reason. 

To who? The announcer was not correct. CMC wasn't getting that 1st down. David was all over him with a perfect angle had that ball been thrown.

Archived