• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Even if KB caught it with about :14 left wouldve been pushed to spike it.  

Why the hell they didnt try a shot to the endzone blows my mind.  Running hiim across the middle no timeouts is beyond stupid.  Fade him in the endzone or something

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Emotion has nothing to do with playing to one's size. I don't care about a player showing emotion. Funch has most certainly not caught more balls in traffic than KB. That's just laughable. I know you don't like KB, but you can make legit arguments against him without resorting to just outright making poo up.

Last year and this year, if KB is in traffic and the ball was going his way, it was getting knocked down. This year it doesn't even have to be in traffic, just one on one and it's incomplete. It's not making up, just paying attention to games.

Just now, KillerKat said:

Last year and this year, if KB is in traffic and the ball was going his way, it was getting knocked down. This year it doesn't even have to be in traffic, just one on one and it's incomplete. It's not making up, just paying attention to games.

I'm not talking about KB in a vacuum. I'm talking about KB in comparison to Funchess which is where my disagreement with you was. KB has a lot more catches in traffic in the NFL than Devin Funchess does, period.

Archived