• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Funch at least has shown heart and fought for the ball. He just needs polishing. He's shown more potential than KB ever has.

Sorry man, this just isn't correct. Both often fail to play up to their size, but KB has done it more consistently than Funch. By a long shot.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Sorry man, this just isn't correct. Both often fail to play up to their size, but KB has done it more consistently than Funch. By a long shot.

I've never seen KB show any emotion on the field. Always passive. I've seen Funch show emotion and he's caught more balls in traffic than KB.

Just now, beastson said:

Do you know what a number 1 receiver consists of? Thats what happens. He's the STAR WR on our team. The problem is he's not a STAR WR of the NFL. This isn't 2015 where he was out, Cam spread it around

So Ben only targets AB? Or Ryan only targets Julio. I mean c'mon, let's get real here other QBs have star WRs and still manage to spread the ball or make their reads. Only problem is ours doesn't certain games for whatever reason. 

Just now, KillerKat said:

I've never seen KB show any emotion on the field. Always passive. I've seen Funch show emotion and he's caught more balls in traffic than KB.

Emotion has nothing to do with playing to one's size. I don't care about a player showing emotion. Funch has most certainly not caught more balls in traffic than KB. That's just laughable. I know you don't like KB, but you can make legit arguments against him without resorting to just outright making poo up.

Just now, WoahW said:

So Ben only targets AB? Or Ryan only targets Julio. I mean c'mon, let's get real here other QBs have star WRs and still manage to spread the ball or make their reads. Only problem is ours doesn't certain games for whatever reason. 

Actually yes, they get the ball to them. Its just that they make plays.

And last year when we lost to Minny, we didn't get KB the ball and the big question was how didn't we get him the ball

Archived