• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, KillerKat said:

I'd trade KB to the cards for a pick/picks and Fitz. Fitz could fill in for a year or 2 until we get a true #1. He may not be fast, but he can at least catch the ball and fight for it when you throw his way instead of give up like marshmellow KB does.

I'd love that , but dont see why they'd accept that trade. Fitz is way way better than Benji 

Just now, TheRed said:

Both KB and Funchess have the talent and size to dominate in this league. I just don't understand why they are still playing small and failing to utilize their size consistently.

When big guys play small, its because they're playing small between their ears.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Until Ron decides that its time to play soft.

And we start the 3rd quarter with a 10 point lead.  That's usually enough to trigger Ron's "run out the clock" instinct.

sounds about right

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

When big guys play small, its because they're playing small between their ears.

well KB has a passive personality as it is, and Funchess is laid back too it seems. Neither of them have ever had that killer instinct or ruthless personality that Smitty had, not even close. That's certainly  part of the problem. 

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Both KB and Funchess have the talent and size to dominate in this league. I just don't understand why they are still playing small and failing to utilize their size consistently.

It honestly makes no sense. They should be having their way with smaller corners. Shula does them no favors calling out rights that they can't get any separation on

7 minutes ago, WoahW said:

I don't want him locked on to anybody, make your fuging reads like an actual NFL QB, he does some games but others he plays like his BFF is out there and can only see him. 

Do you know what a number 1 receiver consists of? Thats what happens. He's the STAR WR on our team. The problem is he's not a STAR WR of the NFL. This isn't 2015 where he was out, Cam spread it around

Archived