• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Jamies is not good, really thought he would be a star in this league.

Same here.

The Bucs have surrounded him with A TON of talent that there really isn’t many excuses you can make for him when they only put up 3 points. His deep ball accuracy has been bad this year, can’t seem to make any sort of connection with Jackson.

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

Not really hence their 3-5 record. I know it’s a team game but Jamies has the talent to take over games with his ability. He just hasn’t put it together.

Man, even Kueckly said the same...amazing offense especially with Martin.

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Even I underestimated the stupidity of one, Martin Hurney

It's tradition to do things later than we should've. Should've been done in the offseason and gotten another WR. Should've been done earlier today to make a run at another available WR. Now we have no one to insert.

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

It's tradition to do things later than we should've. Should've been done in the offseason and gotten another WR. Should've been done earlier today to make a run at another available WR. Now we have no one to insert.

If we would’ve traded for TY Hilton after trading KB...

As much as I love KB, I could’ve gotten on board but to trade KB with no replacement? Come the f*ck on. 

I know you weren’t a fan of this but he’s better than the crap we got

Archived