• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK, what are our predictions for today.

Jeremy Igo

Well the Bucs starting CBs are out and McCoy is one of their best players. So we run it up the middle with bo fullback behind our back up center into McCoy for a loss on first down over and over? With that said Cam converts the usual 3rd and long plays and our defense finally gets a couple turnovers.  27-13 Carolina wins!

I was watching the USF game (which was also played at Ray Jay) yesterday, and it was raining pretty heavily. I’ll  be curious to see what @Jeremy Igo thinks of the field today.

Although I was convinced I was going to be the first female Doug Williams when I was a kid growing up in Clearwater, I have been a Panthers fan for nearly 20 years now. So, as much as you don’t want to see your ex get hurt, I think the Panthers are going to be aggressive. Luke is back, Cam is annoyed, so all is right with the world. 

Panthers 27

Bucs 14

(submitted right after @ForJimmyand see we have a nearly identical score—fingers crossed!)

Archived