• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK, what are our predictions for today.

Jeremy Igo

If they lose today then there will be no more crushing disappointments this season.  Since I know how much the team loves to bring me down, I think they win so they can get two or three more jabs at my psyche this year.  

Running game gets well, and we come out 27-17 with a couple of INTs.

We have two styles of winning:

1. Get out to a big lead, allow the other team to come back in the 4th quarter, but they come up short.

2.  Hang close to the very end and let Cam try and go win the game.

We have 1 way of losing:

underperform and fail to execute at critical moments; lacking focus and drive.

The NFL is all about momentum.  Getting the momentum leads to increased focus, losing momentum leads to mental breakdowns and bad luck.

Chicago stole the momentum with that first return TD.  By the second one, we never had a chance.

As long as we don't concede the momentum early in this game and maintain some modicum of focus, we can hang in there until the 4th quarter and let Cam go and get the W.

That's how I see this game going.  Panthers win late 24-20.

Avoid a complete meltdown and this game is winnable.

I wish I could say I think we win this game by 3 TDs, but I just don't see this team actually dominating anyone like that.

With this O-line we are going to have to play scrappy and win ugly if we want to make the playoffs.

I'm gonna say we lose this game! We all want to win in...its a get right game for us and all of that mess....

But we all know, as  the king thread starter has said so many times before the key to this whole team is Cam.

And while I would like to think we have a solid team...and I KNOW we should win this game on paper, with all the distractions and media and overall crap that has been going on with Cam I wonder can we pull this one out.

Bucs: 20

Panthers: 10

P.S. I know you mofos wont like it. Its cool~

I have seen no indication from the coaching staff that they have the slightest idea why the team is struggling.  I expect more of the same incompetence we've seen so far this season.

Will the Bucs have it in them to out coach our squad?  It's not a hard task.   It will come down to who has the better game plan.  I'm not confident the Panthers win.

Archived