• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cryptocurrency

vv83

13 minutes ago, Panthro said:

Buying this currency is way too complicated. I'd love to buy some

Btc, eth,  ltc  and bit coin cash are easy on coin base.  I can walk you through buying anything else on binance if you are really interested.  It really is a bit confusing the first time you do it. 

Pm me if you want.  Going to tailgate shortly though then a Christmas eve thing after the game so it may be late tonight before I answer

6 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Btc, eth,  ltc  and bit coin cash are easy on coin base.  I can walk you through buying anything else on binance if you are really interested.  It really is a bit confusing the first time you do it. 

Pm me if you want.  Going to tailgate shortly though then a Christmas eve thing after the game so it may be late tonight before I answer

What is the easiest way to buy Ripple?

You buy Bitcoin first?  Then transfer that to buy Ripple?  How do you cash out of something like Ripple for instance?

6 hours ago, stirs said:

What is the easiest way to buy Ripple?

You buy Bitcoin first?  Then transfer that to buy Ripple?  How do you cash out of something like Ripple for instance?

Yes but use ETH instead of bitcoin. Way less fees. And same to cash out you’d just turn the ripple back to ETH then cash ETH out into your bank account 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In honor of Keith Jackson  woooooooh nellie!

All this new money is being gobbled up by people who've been in the game I strongly believe that.  I feel bad for people that invested at the top.  I'm still holding water above my original investments but damn if I shouldn't have cashed out with 50k in my pocket in December. 

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

In honor of Keith Jackson  woooooooh nellie!

All this new money is being gobbled up by people who've been in the game I strongly believe that.  I feel bad for people that invested at the top.  I'm still holding water above my original investments but damn if I shouldn't have cashed out with 50k in my pocket in December. 

Yea nose dive this last week

Archived