• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cryptocurrency

vv83

On 12/9/2017 at 11:55 AM, toldozer said:

I wish I had more. Ether is fuging poo up now, over 550. Definitely wish I didn't sell the 60 I had.

i bought 30 LTC at 82 a pop less than two weeks ago and they hit over 200 over the weekend but safely hovering over 180 now. Could reach Ether numbers within a year

2 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

How does the “cash out” process work with bitcoin?  How do you turn in it into real useable money?

There are multiple ways but the most common US exchange let’s you link your bank account. Meaning you can buy a bitcoin on there, keep it on the exchange for a year, then sell it and transfer the funds directly to your linked bank account. 

8 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

i bought 30 LTC at 82 a pop less than two weeks ago and they hit over 200 over the weekend but safely hovering over 180 now. Could reach Ether numbers within a year

If it holds over 200 here I think it will be sooner than that.  I bought 35 at 45ish. It popped to 100 and I didn't sell, dropped back down and I sold at 52 (it went down to 35) I rebought around 45 again but lost a few coins because of fees. Then I sold 5 to try my hand at swing trading some other stuff.  Should have stuck with it.

11 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

probably too late as it is but wishing for a significant correction to buy in. if not, gonna explore other crypto options.

look at REQ.. it's early in the game but I like what they're going for. Also IOTA exploded the past few weeks but I still think it is undervalued and worth a look

17 hours ago, toldozer said:

If it holds over 200 here I think it will be sooner than that.  I bought 35 at 45ish. It popped to 100 and I didn't sell, dropped back down and I sold at 52 (it went down to 35) I rebought around 45 again but lost a few coins because of fees. Then I sold 5 to try my hand at swing trading some other stuff.  Should have stuck with it.

I am now expecting LTC to regularly be over 500 by the end of the year if not the end of the week. It hit 420 this morning before dropping off a cliff to 350, then rebounded and is hovering around 375-380. Etherum is killing it too

4 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I am now expecting LTC to regularly be over 500 by the end of the year if not the end of the week. It hit 420 this morning before dropping off a cliff to 350, then rebounded and is hovering around 375-380. Etherum is killing it too

fug me this is crazy right now.  Ripple has almost doubled as well.

My trx has almost doubled too

Archived