• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa Bay Bucs - A "get right" game for the Panthers offense

Jeremy Igo

Fugging Chicago was so much a "get right game" the Bears never bothered to put an offense on the field and the Panthers still couldn't win. 

I'm going for the reverse psychology- the best thing that could happen to the Panthers is similar to what happened last night- a 40-0 gut-stomp by any opposing team. Short of that, there's no reason to believe the direction of the Carolina Panthers will change.... ever.

What happens to Panther nation when the Jets or Vikes step up and crush Carolina like last night? Could be a good thing long term.   

8 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Fugging Chicago was so much a "get right game" the Bears never bothered to put an offense on the field and the Panthers still couldn't win. 

I'm going for the reverse psychology- the best thing that could happen to the Panthers is similar to what happened last night- a 40-0 gut-stomp by any opposing team. Short of that, there's no reason to believe the direction of the Carolina Panthers will change.... ever.

What happens to Panther nation when the Jets or Vikes step up and crush Carolina like last night? Could be a good thing long term.   

yea i know part of me wishes they lose these next two games big to get some heads rolling and some real change somehow. That team I saw on last Sunday was something worse than pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

yea i know part of me wishes they lose these next two games big to get some heads rolling and some real change somehow. That team I saw on last Sunday was something worse than pathetic. 

That offense maybe. The defense deserves better.

Archived