• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Feels more like 2014 than 2010 to me. They finally rallied and started playing football in late November. 

Rivera will save his job (along with daddy's son) if that happens.....mediocre is the Panther way.

9 hours ago, AggieLean said:

lol so she thinks the coach and coaching staff is great. That means she's directly attacking the players on the offensive side of the ball. Yeesh, talk about throwing people under the bus 

Im thinking that she is joking with lol saying really we dont have a great coach..with the lol at the end.

12 hours ago, CRA said:

1.  The disclosed rib injury....is dumb.  Davis is clearly hurt though IMO.  Rewatch the game and Davis....there were plays he just wasn’t attempting to run down guys and watching.   Which isn’t Davis.  But now people know where to target him.  No way Davis and Carolina wanted people to know that detail.  Hence the injury report not showing it.

This man deserves a Superb Owl more than anyone else. Why we are talking about anything other than that is depressing. 

#realironman

Ron has chosen Shula as his hill to die on...so be it.

Personally, I don't approve of going to the media to get a contract extension, and I don't believe in sending a spouse to say things to the media that you can't, or won't.

This won't end well for the Panthers I'm afraid.

On 10/24/2017 at 4:06 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

Kelly Davis (Mrs. Thomas Davis) giving them the business.... 

The defense and offense to me seem like completely different personalities. On D you’ve got guys like TD, keuchly, Bradberry, Coleman...all guys imo who have been heavily doubted in their careers or just naturally play with a chip. On O..Bunch of guys who have always been most physically gifted guys on the field. Attitude matters. O doesn’t have any...

Archived