• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

My team in IT has a daily meeting and its tough.  These are the questions for each person...

What did you accomplish yesterday?

What are you doing today?

What is the impact to the team if you dont accomplish your goal today?

Are there any reasons why you cannot reach your goal?

In my job excuses usually result in people "leaving" within a month. Seriously.

If this team takes accountablitly at each position for the rest of this season we can win the Super Bowl.   The talent is here.

No exceptions, everyone must do their job to a man.

I will add something hard here..Greg Olsen is sitting at the game fingernail bitting.  What?  Get on the field and coach up or help out or rehab.  Why ru kicking back at the game?  Bullshet.  Get back on the field at full speed ready to dominate.  

Too much fluff, not enough decipline.  Look at the Jags...Coughlin has made all the difference.  

Please hire a tough GM and get us back on track Jerry.

You guys use geekbot too?

Nothing she said is wrong. My college coach used to yell "Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect."  If our offense is just going through the motions during practice and you combine that with sh*tty oline play and Mike Shula, you get a 17-3 loss to the MOTHER F**KING CHICAGO GOD DAMNED BEARS!!!

2 minutes ago, SCP said:

Nothing she said is wrong. My college coach used to yell "Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect."  If our offense is just going through the motions during practice and you combine that with sh*tty oline play and Mike Shula, you get a 17-3 lose to the mother F**KING CHICAGO GOD DAMNED BEARS!!!

you need to take that anger and that alcohol and turn it into a thread about tampa bay.

1024186xyk2he97fr.jpg

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

you need to take that anger and that alcohol and turn it into a thread about tampa bay.

1024186xyk2he97fr.jpg

I'm on the road until Friday then I have to get my oldest off to a Boy Scout camping trip in VA Friday afternoon and then pack for a  Cub Scout camping trip with my youngest.  If I get to it I get to it.

Just now, SCP said:

I'm on the road until Friday then I have to get my oldest off to a Boy Scout camping trip in VA Friday afternoon and then pack for a  Cub Scout camping trip with my youngest.  If I get to it I get to it.

sounds like a fun weekend. time better spent, tbh. have fun.

Basically saying what everyone is thinking...The coaching staff has become complacent and the draft picks over the past 4 years haven't lived up to their potential. The first big money free agent Gettleman signed since getting out of cap hell is a complete bum left tackle. Going from 15-1 to 6-10 is too big of a drop off and the only mistake Big Cat Rome has made was not firing Gettleman sooner.

26 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Feel like this team is imploding from the inside out. Hope that they are not spinning into 2009/2010 territory again. Hurney being back is giving me heartburn.....may be hard to watch.

Feels more like 2014 than 2010 to me. They finally rallied and started playing football in late November. 

Archived