• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

May be a little conspiracy laden here...but I don't think the Davis family is stupid.  I think Mrs. Davis, and Thomas, knew exactly what they were doing here.   The broken ribs make the theory iffy (why say that), BUT...I doubt she was going to go on live TV and say these things without having a *wink wink* from TD to do it. 

Honey, you go say these things that might raise JR's suspicions/wake him up from his nap, he respects me and my opinion, and we're going to force change to come.

If we lay an offensive egg and lose to the Bucs, and Shula actually gets fired (since the idea is now CLEARLY in the locker room)...send the Davis family a fruit basket. 

I don’t buy that theory for two reasons...

1.  The disclosed rib injury....is dumb.  Davis is clearly hurt though IMO.  Rewatch the game and Davis....there were plays he just wasn’t attempting to run down guys and watching.   Which isn’t Davis.  But now people know where to target him.  No way Davis and Carolina wanted people to know that detail.  Hence the injury report not showing it. 

2.  Implying Davis gave her he wink and sent her out there...is a real insult to Davis and the type man/leader he has been here.  The whole theory suggest he has to use his wife to bring up a topic with his teammates that he couldn’t. 

He shouldn't be playing with broken ribs. #1 for health reasons and #2 because he can't adequately cover receivers with broken ribs. I know TD is a warrior on the field but the coaching staff needs to grow some balls and sit him until he is healthy. 

Never a good look when a players wife or family member talks to the media, even if its true. Knowing Rivera, nothing will change in terms of accountability on missed routes and lazy play, but at least Cam will wear a tie on a road trip!

6 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

New D coordinator and the defense is playing great.

Mike Shula is still running the offense and they look like poo. Unmotivated, disinterested, just an overall mess.

I don't think that is a coincidence.

Steve Wilks is going to be head coach of the Cardinals next year while Rivera and Shula will still be here delivering unmotivated substandard trash to the Carolinas.

16 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Another question to the married men in the Huddle, What good has ever come of your wife running her mouth in public of something you told her in private? Especially about your job?????????

Nothing.  Believe me I know, I've had 4 of them.

Bad move by Mrs. Davis.

Now the Panthers will be investigated by the NFL for not reporting Thomas' injury. I can see them losing a draft pick because of it.

Secondly, even if there was a rift in the locker room, it's now in the open. Reporters are going to be asking about it. It's a distraction that both the coaches and/or players don't need right now.

Finally, this is going to lead to issues at home. TD is not going to be happy about this. He now has to answer to the other players in the locker room. 

Stupid, stupid move. 

Miko would've caught absolute hell or ridicule  on here if she did the same thing, but i get it. TD and his wife are on our side, so she gets a pass when she does it. Tough spot, because I had no issue with Miko's rants, but I will say I don't think it was a good idea for her to say what she said. All I can say is the locker room is probably not very 2015 like anymore. I could see the wheels falling off this mafucca quick, because now we know there's some rumblings within that defense.

Offensive players or any of their wives/gf's didn't run to the media and throw the defensive guys under the bus when they were squandering leads left and right. Oh well, I'm definitely preparing myself for some dark times in panther land.

Archived