• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Was wondering if he was on the injury report and if the NFL will fug us for this. 

He wasn’t on the injury report.   Now opposing offensive lineman can take shots at him though.

ribs must be a quirky thing in terms of reporting.  Can’t remember the season but after the season 89 disclosed a rib injury he has battled through for the 2nd half of a season.  

3 hours ago, dldove77 said:

At this point, I'm hoping there's two Riveras.

Rivera One: In his own Belichick kind of way, he refuses to say anything negative in the press. He's going to feign politeness forever, in the same way that BB will never give any perceived edge away in a press conference. 

Rivera Two: The guy we don't see, who is being much harder on his guys behind closed doors, and isn't just pretending there's nothing wrong. 

Can you really go this long in the NFL as a player, coordinator, and head coach, if Rivera Two doesn't exist in front OR behind the camera?

I have been hoping for this too.  He need to be ripping a lot of new ones this week...both players and staff.

3 hours ago, dswofford said:

As much as I love to hear this from her, and I absolutely do.  I fear that this is also a slippery slope type thing.  This is the something that could create a huge divide in the locker room that could make things worse with a slighter chance that it makes things better.  She is basically sharing things of "in confidence" nature.  Very hard thing to diagnose.  I hope it works for the best.

You know it was already there...calling it out in the open might be the best thing that could happen.  Hell...they could not be worse.  Offense needs a slap in the face.

All I can say is.... I wish we have at least 30 other players with TD's intensity and passion for the game, he plays it as it should be played and will forever be my favorite panther, dude is a beast that could play in any Era of the game and be high level competitive 

My team in IT has a daily meeting and its tough.  These are the questions for each person...

What did you accomplish yesterday?

What are you doing today?

What is the impact to the team if you dont accomplish your goal today?

Are there any reasons why you cannot reach your goal?

In my job excuses usually result in people "leaving" within a month. Seriously.

If this team takes accountablitly at each position for the rest of this season we can win the Super Bowl.   The talent is here.

No exceptions, everyone must do their job to a man.

I will add something hard here..Greg Olsen is sitting at the game fingernail bitting.  What?  Get on the field and coach up or help out or rehab.  Why ru kicking back at the game?  Bullshet.  Get back on the field at full speed ready to dominate.  

Too much fluff, not enough decipline.  Look at the Jags...Coughlin has made all the difference.  

Please hire a tough GM and get us back on track Jerry.

May be a little conspiracy laden here...but I don't think the Davis family is stupid.  I think Mrs. Davis, and Thomas, knew exactly what they were doing here.   The broken ribs make the theory iffy (why say that), BUT...I doubt she was going to go on live TV and say these things without having a *wink wink* from TD to do it. 

Honey, you go say these things that might raise JR's suspicions/wake him up from his nap, he respects me and my opinion, and we're going to force change to come.

If we lay an offensive egg and lose to the Bucs, and Shula actually gets fired (since the idea is now CLEARLY in the locker room)...send the Davis family a fruit basket. 

Archived