• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

Well this could either work out great or terribly. Not sure there is an in between option. Offense could take it personally and go out to prove a point. Or it could divide the locker room.

My biggest takeaway was her "not just the play calling" line. Shula is a problem but not the only problem. The players are being called out and you know that is coming from TD himself otherwise she would have no idea what happens in practice. The interceptions line was a shot at Cam. It is something that needed to be said too. She is probably not the ideal person to call out the players on offense but maybe she is and it needed to happen publicly. I'm really hoping for the "it lights a fire under their asses" option. Though the "it rips apart the locker room" option may not be terrible as it would result in a new coaching staff. I've talked myself into loving this no matter what. Good job, Mrs Davis!

Ok I got the bottom video to play,   And this does nothing positive for the team at all ,other than cause a riff  in the locker room between the Offense and Defense.  Saying your a team in front of the camera and we win and lose as a team. And then you go home and hang it around the offenses neck, I guess she wasn't attending the Saints game??

54 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

I'm trying to read between the lines as I do not have context.

Is she saying her husband doesn't use the injury excuse but some of the offensive players (Cam?, Kalil?) are playing the injured card? 

Cam doesn’t play the injury card.  Dude has played with a broke back, busted shoulder and a host of injuries.  He tried to play the same week he broke his back 

1 hour ago, dswofford said:

As much as I love to hear this from her, and I absolutely do.  I fear that this is also a slippery slope type thing.  This is the something that could create a huge divide in the locker room that could make things worse with a slighter chance that it makes things better.  She is basically sharing things of "in confidence" nature.  Very hard thing to diagnose.  I hope it works for the best.

Unless the defensive players are def, dumb and blind there is already a divide. Don't kid yourself.  

I get what she's saying but how could you say this but ignore games when our O is clicking and the D brings forth the annual 4th quarter defense fail (minus the last two games).  What about the Saints game?  

Practice translates to games and if your throwing ints: One could argue it's a valid point but where exactly are those int's on the defensive side?

She went in on the O... no holding back huh? lol.... I will say "it's not just the play calling" was my favorite part. Now I know it's not just all of us watching Shula play Madden13 on Sundays.

P.S.. never noticed how thick his wife was before now..good job Thomas!!. 

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Am I the only poster who finds it fairly ironic that when Mrs. Davis says these things the huddle gives her applause but if a poster says these things, he gets a bunch of poo and is told he's an idiot? 

One example is this. I'm an avid Cam supporter from day one, but if Mrs. Davis points out his turnovers are a problem, she gets an ovation. If a poster points out it's a problem, he gets crucified xD

Or that our WRs are bang average. 

Most of it is the play calling (75% imo) and I adore Cam and I'm not bashing him at all. I'm still a total believer. Just find it kinda funny how the reaction is completely different because she's married to Thomas Davis. If these things were said by anyone on this site...

Oh the huddle. How I love you.

We have been lambasting Miko Grimes for years for blasting her husbands team(mates). 

But because we love TD this woman will get the red carpet rolled out. 

I love her fire and intensity and love it when any one talks football, but I don’t know that this was a good idea to blurt out because the offense has had a bad few weeks. Let’s not forget that the defense has given up the booty A LOT this year too. 

Keep the selective memory at home over a nice romantic dinner with your hubby. 

58 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

Ryan Kalil.  He's missed a lot of time with a neck issue.  Maybe she doesn't feel like its as bad as broken ribs.

The Cam stuff is speculation, but he's  the only one that appears to be obviously injured.  A lot of people have made excuses for Cam due to his off-season shoulder surgery.

Well she is wrong Cam trying to do the bull she is referencing to thomas is the reason we have a battered Cam . Playing thru injuries. Thomas is a different breed. Everyone can't handle pain like he does and she should not expect them to. She is just to have wolverine.

2 hours ago, Popsickle said:

Unless the defensive players are def, dumb and blind there is already a divide. Don't kid yourself.  

I remember listening to the Eagles game and they said after the 3 and out to get the ball back for the final drive that Munnerlyn told Cam, "We got you the ball back, now go do something with it."

51 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Well this could either work out great or terribly. Not sure there is an in between option. Offense could take it personally and go out to prove a point. Or it could divide the locker room.

My biggest takeaway was her "not just the play calling" line. Shula is a problem but not the only problem. The players are being called out and you know that is coming from TD himself otherwise she would have no idea what happens in practice. The interceptions line was a shot at Cam. It is something that needed to be said too. She is probably not the ideal person to call out the players on offense but maybe she is and it needed to happen publicly. I'm really hoping for the "it lights a fire under their asses" option. Though the "it rips apart the locker room" option may not be terrible as it would result in a new coaching staff. I've talked myself into loving this no matter what. Good job, Mrs Davis!

Most of Cams int came suring the bum shoulder period. Im not too sure if he has fully recovered. The one Sunday is one i know Cam would like to have back, but the game was over anyway. He tried to do majic but it faltered. Everyone hopping on his ints are just looking at the numbers and not really the cause.

Archived