• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

Obviously the offense needs a lot of work, but the defense could be winning us games, too.  Look at the Broncos 2 years ago, their offense was garbage and they won a Super Bowl because their defense continually bailed the offense out with scores.  Chicago Bears won because of their defense SCORING, not just limiting first downs.  The defense needs to be working harder at practice at creating turnovers, by her logic.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

TD obviously goes home and bitches about things and I don't blame him.. but make no mistake....

100% guarantee TD sees this clip or hears about it and is PISSED.   No one in the that locker room wants to hear a player's wife saying all that junk through the media.   Seen versions of this play out 1000 times.  Now TD has to deal with the comments. 

I was thinking this as well. When was the last time something like this was a good thing?

every example of a wife talking in the media that I can think of has a negative association with it  (Miko Grimes being at the top of the list)

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

LOL

DM7ke_EUEAEPRRQ.jpg

"bruh" is him putting it lightly.

His wife went on TV and put his injury on blast and threw half his team under the bus.

Make no mistake.  Thomas Davis is having a bad day.  Wifey did not help her man today.  Don't know what he would be more pissed about though....her highlighting his injury for opponents or throwing half the team under the bus. 

11 minutes ago, WonderBoy said:

Obviously the offense needs a lot of work, but the defense could be winning us games, too.  Look at the Broncos 2 years ago, their offense was garbage and they won a Super Bowl because their defense continually bailed the offense out with scores.  Chicago Bears won because of their defense SCORING, not just limiting first downs.  The defense needs to be working harder at practice at creating turnovers, by her logic.

When a defense scores it's typically not because that defense is so amazing but because the opposing offense is that bad.

12 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

I'm trying to read between the lines as I do not have context.

Is she saying her husband doesn't use the injury excuse but some of the offensive players (Cam?, Kalil?) are playing the injured card? 

If she is she is wrong to call out those 2 bc they never come out of the game never they dont rotate.

First time I can remember any players wife ripping an ass about the state of this team. I am now sure that there is trouble in that locker room and players resent what is goiing down.     Hell knows no wrath like a pissed off wife. I wonder what was the catalyst for her going on the tube and venting. I guess she figured the hubby couldn't do it, so she said I'll speak for you,....can't do nothing to me.

Shats about to hit zee fan.

Just now, Darvinsun said:

If she is she is wrong to call out those 2 bc they never come out of the game never they dont rotate.

Ryan Kalil.  He's missed a lot of time with a neck issue.  Maybe she doesn't feel like its as bad as broken ribs.

The Cam stuff is speculation, but he's  the only one that appears to be obviously injured.  A lot of people have made excuses for Cam due to his off-season shoulder surgery.

Archived