• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get Em, Kelly

Jeremy Igo

I know this is so inappropriate but I just love when she wears red lipsticks she has such a pretty face . 

Insert thicker than a bowl of oatmeal GIF 

But I agree the way she speaks it um sounds like she hears it a lot and is tired of hearing the same problems happening 

14 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

And all you married Huddlers know this obviously has been talked about at home. 

she is not someone i would want to have riled up at me, but she is absolutely someone i would want in my corner. TD won't say this publicly, but you know this is probably stuff that he 100% agrees with and they probably aren't alone in this.

game plan isn't on point...that much is obvious. the guys just aren't executing well either. they're just not into it. they don't believe in it is the only thing that i can see. for whatever reason, what the coaches want to happen isn't happening, but it' up to the coaches to somehow make that happen. if they can't then you either find someone who can or you start with another corps of players.

i don't doubt that cam is doing all he can and there are others who are working their buts off, but when you've got a line in front of you that can't do what the OC and OL coach want them to do and a few other  players who are get lazy...there's only so much you can do. cam is the one out there taking the beating and he's the one out there who is the only one who is able to make anything happen on that offense. when that offense isn't clicking and they aren't winning...it's him that is absorbing the heat in the mass media and, truthfully it's only ever him or wilks that i have seen accept blame aside from a few other players.

cam is wearing down. it's not his job to make sure that everyone else is doing theirs and that they all stay motivated. ultimately it's on the coaches, and that's just one of several things they aren't doing.

Am I the only poster who finds it fairly ironic that when Mrs. Davis says these things the huddle gives her applause but if a poster says these things, he gets a bunch of poo and is told he's an idiot? 

One example is this. I'm an avid Cam supporter from day one, but if Mrs. Davis points out his turnovers are a problem, she gets an ovation. If a poster points out it's a problem, he gets crucified xD

Or that our WRs are bang average. 

Most of it is the play calling (75% imo) and I adore Cam and I'm not bashing him at all. I'm still a total believer. Just find it kinda funny how the reaction is completely different because she's married to Thomas Davis. If these things were said by anyone on this site...

Oh the huddle. How I love you.

29 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

How can anyone think this is a good idea?We are 4-3 in a race for the division, not 0-7. It's amazing how she gives her husband a free pass for his ribs, but doesn't give the same courtesy to Cam (shoulder) and Benjamin (knee). 

Also amazing how there is a correlation to Cam throwing picks and the receivers dropping passes in practice to the game, but how come those picks by the defenders are not translating from practice to the game?

I guess she also missed the Lions and Patriots games where the offense bailed out the defense. Real productive Kelly, real productive. 

Makes no sense at all how anyone can support this, especially when she also gives a free pass to coaching.

honey like honestly injuries matter  much less  on offense when you step away from the whole thing & just look from the outside.  they are not producing and if you watch the games there are a lot of things that have nothing to do with injuries just stupid mistakes. We cannot base alot off of the beginning of the season really. (And you know why) The reason why people don't give them a pass for their injuries is because defense has injuries too but is  SOMEHOW still producing so we look past the injuries because we see there is an issue other than injuries  it's just that our talent when not injured overcomes. When things are good nothing is an issue even when there is but when things are bad everything is an issue that needs to be evaluated.  And that's just how it is and you honestly expect her to be objective when talking about her husband's team. 

Welp. Pack it in boys, the party is over.  Our team captains wife just called out the offense (players, coaches, ball boys, etc) in the media. There is obviously a divide on this team. 

My guess is that it isn’t even offense vs defense. It’s likely the vets vs the young guys. 

TD obviously goes home and bitches about things and I don't blame him.. but make no mistake....

100% guarantee TD sees this clip or hears about it and is PISSED.   No one in the that locker room wants to hear a player's wife saying all that junk through the media.   Seen versions of this play out 1000 times.  Now TD has to deal with the comments. 

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

TD obviously goes home and bitches about things and I don't blame him.. but make no mistake....

100% guarantee TD sees this clip or hears about it and is PISSED.   No one in the that locker room wants to hear a player's wife saying all that junk through the media.   Seen versions of this play out 1000 times.  Now TD has to deal with the comments. 

LOL

DM7ke_EUEAEPRRQ.jpg

Archived