• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the love of all that is holy

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

This team is soft. This isn't 17's first year either

fhe same problems continue. 

It is no secret to play for the panthers  receivers must block, don't want to block get cut, get traded, and should not have been drafted. 

The Panthers gave up picks to move up in the draft to take this guy 

another sports writer said it best, 'The Panthers big receivers play small'

Why would you go balls out, when the coach will continue to play you, and the new GM will certainly pay you?

47 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I'd rather have someone the size of a mouse with the roar of a lion then someone the size of a lion with the wimper of a mouse.

..and we have a lot of whimpering Panthers

although this threat is about Funchess, that oline is totally passive. Absolutely, totally passive,paid, and glad to be there

i swear I'd sit everyone of them for one series, it can't be any worse

...and no  of they happen to do well against a putrid bucs defense it does not change that against better teams they fold

very tired of the Rivera 'give the other team credit' bullshit   What happened to imposing will

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

..and we have a lot of whimpering Panthers

although this threat is about Funchess, that oline is totally passive. Absolutely, totally passive,paid, and glad to be there

i swear I'd sit everyone of them for one series, it can't be any worse

...and no  of they happen to do well against a putrid bucs defense it does not change that against better teams they fold

very tired of the Rivera 'give the other team credit' bullshit   What happened to imposing will

Gotta be honest here, Kalil 2 and Trai are paid.

Norwell, Larsen, and Moton/Williams are most certainly not "paid" yet.

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

lol he just tries to disappear in the crowd 

these fugers have to just be completely fed up with coaching 

Said it elsewhere... 

What have we continually heard about Rivera? One of his major positives is that his players would run through a wall for him. Effort was never an issue. 

If several players are now half-assing, what happened to that dynamic? 

12 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It is literally everyone on offense though, and not on defense. 

Explain that. 

These grown men are paid PROFESSIONALS. Paid millions. Two weeks ago we were 4-1. They need to go out there and act like professionals and do the best job they can. They aren’t high school kids who should constantly be pushed to give their all every practice and game.

Archived