• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illustration - Zero Urgency

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

But what was that message?

To me it was "This guy who was treating this as a business is gone and I'm bringing back the guy who treated the team like a family." 

The days of getting blown out and players laughing on the side line. This northman has not forgotten. 

I noticed this first in the saints game. A division rival and it was a ho hum blowout. This division used to have near brawls multiple times a game. Saw it again vs the bears where they were bullying guys with no response. They're soft 

13 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

Samuel deserves no credit for his effort on that play considering he singlehandedly gave them 7 points by failing to catch a simple pitch.

It is very sad to trash Samuel since this is his first 7 games of season and you and many others want to throw him under the bus. Not all draftees will transition to NFL right away. For some it takes longer than others to get to a point where they do well.

2 hours ago, RJK said:

I noticed this first in the saints game. A division rival and it was a ho hum blowout. This division used to have near brawls multiple times a game. Saw it again vs the bears where they were bullying guys with no response. They're soft 

The offense loved to dance around and taunt when they get a play in the first qtr but generally have no will otherwise

10 hours ago, christianity said:

I mean watch Cam on this play, he doesn't even move after the fumble. If he just walks to the fumble I bet he makes the tackle and changes the course of the game.

take another look at the second gif. he "doesn't even move"?

18 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

It is very sad to trash Samuel since this is his first 7 games of season and you and many others want to throw him under the bus. Not all draftees will transition to NFL right away. For some it takes longer than others to get to a point where they do well.

He fumbled a simple pitch play that looked like more of a college play than an NFL one. He deserves no sympathy. 

Not calling him a bust or anything but I've been disappointed at how little he has done as a 2nd round pick.

Archived