• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illustration - Zero Urgency

Jeremy Igo

I mean watch Cam on this play, he doesn't even move after the fumble. If he just walks to the fumble I bet he makes the tackle and changes the course of the game. Nonetheless, the offense is the most lackadaisical since the Cam era and something needs to change. This is beyond frustrating to watch knowing we have a huge upside offensively.

1 hour ago, christianity said:

I mean watch Cam on this play, he doesn't even move after the fumble. If he just walks to the fumble I bet he makes the tackle and changes the course of the game. Nonetheless, the offense is the most lackadaisical since the Cam era and something needs to change. This is beyond frustrating to watch knowing we have a huge upside offensively.

Yeah that’s what we need the franchise coming off surgery on the bottom of a pile that already had two Panthers in it

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Is it possible now that a powder puff GM is running things the players are on easy street?

Really? In a year where they need to impress for the next guy, and probably new coaches they're content because of the interim GM?

This narrative doesn't make much sense.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Hope nobody shows Cam's effort on the pick 6.  If he makes that tackle could be a different game...he gave a woeful attempt to tackle the guy.

You need to remember that Cam tore is rotator cuff attempting to make a tackle on an interception. I'm good with him not trying again.

For clarity: Cam Newton needs to audible every play to account for his inept OC, be our lead rusher, Rush the offense to the line, never be inaccurate after rushing & rushing, be a battering ram and then chase defenders after WR/RB fumbles

Seems reasonable.

3 minutes ago, J.Cage said:

For clarity: Cam Newton needs to audible every play to account for his inept OC, be our lead rusher, Rush the offense to the line, never be inaccurate after rushing & rushing, be a battering ram and then chase defenders after WR/RB fumbles

Seems reasonable.

In order to do that he needs to pick up the tempo as well.

Archived