• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Illustration - Zero Urgency

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Y’all see Dickson down there not even able to make a block. Might’ve saved a Bears recovery if he could block up there.

Y’all see why we need a true TE that can block and catch. 

Fatass Gettleman could have drafted Hunter Henry or traded for Martellus Bennett for a 4th round pick instead of getting overrated punter who is not even on the team anymore.

This starts in practice and carries over to the game and is mirrored by the coaches

Ron and his staff are starting year 7 and Ron is the most lifeless head coach I've ever seen

watch as well. And no offense to anyone here as yes, I know Cam gets beat up, but he walks to the line like Eyeore, he is the leader of the team he needs to get up tempo and get them to the line, he needs to remind the big thinkers in the huddle 'going over the middle, get your ass to the line so we can spike the ball   We don't have any time outs."

This team  offensively is listless and ineffective and totally devoid of passion, the other team sees it

No fight in the dog.  Perhaps they don't believe in the offense anymore, perhaps they have been paid,or are hurt, who knows but it isnt a good look.

it is past time for Shula to be gone and the fans and the press are becoming very vocal about it.

Soon,  this lethargy is going to cost butts in seats for this season and that is when things will change

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

They've watched Olsen, Fozzy, Coleman, Kalil (R), get hurt this year and well, they're scared, or so it seems.

I'd bet this has a big impact... lingering in their mind to not take risks.  Kind of like when a car accident happens in front of you... you start driving a lot safer and think about it for a while

Just now, BudFox said:

I'd bet this has a big impact... lingering in their mind to not take risks.  Kind of like when a car accident happens in front of you... you start driving a lot safer and think about it for a while

Yeah and you put a couple of million bucks riding on it and well, business decisions being made.

One has to wonder if Ron has the disposition to coach in the National Football League because he seems to have far too much investment in these guys as people and not enough as players. Maybe he'd be better off at the college level where his "developing fine young men" shtick would hold more weight.

This kind of thing only comes from soft practices and the lackadaisical training camps the Panthers have had the past few years. Then you look at his commitment to bad players who are good guys, and the extended period of months that players consistently miss for petty injuries they'd be playing through on a more cutthroat team and you simply have to wonder if Ron just doesn't understand what it takes to coach a winning team.

Itd explain the supposed rift with Gettleman as well I might add

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Is it possible now that a powder puff GM is running things the players are on easy street?

As much as I dislike Hurney , I can't put this directly on him.

One player half-assing is a that player problem.

Multiple players half-assing is a coaching problem.

Now do I believe Hurney is going to push Rivera or the players to do better?

Well, you know the answer to that.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Here are two different angles on the Curtis Samuel Fumble. 

Here, watch as Devin Funchess slowly jogs to the play while he watched the guy that was guarding him hustle to the ball. Also, note how many Bears uniforms are swarming to it. 

giphy.gif

In the end, it is the two Panthers rookies that are the last to give up, CMC and Samuel. Silly rooks. 

Another angle, watch how no one has any sense of urgency to get to the fumble just in case it is recovered. I mean, why waste the energy? At least Turner made a half hearted effort to make his way over there. Everyone else is a spectator. 

giphy.gif

There is no hunger, no fire in this offense. They seem to think that either they are so good they can play like this or something is owed to them. 

They are wrong on both counts. 

Can you imagine the jail break to the ball that would occur if you substituted our defensive players in that same situation ?

Archived