• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is a serious perception problem here.

Jeremy Igo

41 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Cam rarely/if ever audibles

When your HC and OC tell you that 8 men in the box is A-OK, this confuses you somehow?

Its amazing to me how so many of you want to think Cam is allowed to invent his own offense in his head and use it whenever he pleases.  This is RON'S offense.  This is SHULA'S offense.  Cam Newton, as the quarterback, runs THEIR offense using THEIR rules.

Thanks to all who've posted the gruesome stats here. Having major internet issues here in my corner of West Africa the past 10 days or so, putting a serious crimp in my ability to follow Panthers stats....

Right now that may be a good thing.

From brief tidbits I've seen of today's pressers, sounds like coaches are now saying problem is we need time for rookies to learn offense.  Oiyvey....!!!!!

With how this season is shaping up for the NFCS as a whole this feels like 2014 all over.

I think this time I'll actually be mad if we make a late season playoff push. I've had enough of RRs "Okay I fixed it" act then going back to the Same poo the next year. He needs to go.

Archived