• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There is a serious perception problem here.

Jeremy Igo

I have finally figured it out. Up in the coaching box, he was apparently watching whatever game was being shown on the Fox affiliate, because there is absolutely no way that Shula and I were watching the same game. Yes, the running game was a little better in that JStew didn't end up with negative yardage, but it certainly was just a slightly shinier turd than the last one we dropped.

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

This is probably the biggest problem. The coaches accept no responsibility for the failure. They want to pin it all on the players.  And idiot fans will hear that and agree with it 

Yeah, they aren't accepting the blame, but when it is as bad as it has been, the players have to shoulder some of that blame, too. There's plenty to go around.

We need to toss out this zone blocking scheme and go to a man to man we were tops in the league when doing this Just another reason to fire shula. Call me crazy but a Simplified offense is a fast offense.

rivera is as much to blame as a top defensive coordinator even he has got to see how easy it is to shut down our offense it’s just sad they continue to blame the players but maybe the coaches have lost locker room, That would account for the lack of energy on the side line after getting down in the first freaking quarter.

21 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

The Panthers are 29th in rushing yards per attempt and have the 6th most attempts in the league. 

That stat doesn't even seem believable :thinking:. Then again we lost to a Chicago team that actually had the worst performance of any offense this season in terms of total yard and plays attempted in a game by 14 points.

Archived