• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera presser at 12:40 today.

Jeremy Igo

"Ron you consistently say that Execution is the issue not the play calls, my question is how do you or anyone else expect players to execute things that make no sense to the position the play like Manhertz blocking Akiem Hicks by himself or Jonathan Stewart running a fly route?"

I want so badly for someone, ANYONE to ask him this question.  Shove the fact that it's not execution that's the problem when the play design is absolute dog poo.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I came back from the future just now, I will summarize...

- Missed opportunities on offense. 

- Can't turn the ball over and expect to win. 

- Defense played well but still needs turnovers.

- Everything will be evaluated. 

- Thought Cam did some good things. 

- Time to prepare for Tampa Bay. 

funny, all that is true. except maybe the evaluated part, im not sure what they do there because things rarely change.

25 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Maybe someone should get Jourdan to ask some tough questions?  It's not like the rest if those dipshit reporters ask any relevant questions.  God forbid they make Ron uncomfortable up there.

Personally, were I her, I would torch him...she is on the way out of that meeting room soon enough already...might as well go down swinging.

Pointed questions, don't let him off the hook, or sidestep the answers.

5 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Personally, were I her, I would torch him...she is on the way out of that meeting room soon enough already...might as well go down swinging.

Pointed questions, don't let him off the hook, or sidestep the answers.

It won't matter unfortunately.  Jourdan will be blamed for being a racist for her tough questions on Rivera because of her tweets from a while back, then her questions will be overlooked.  Honestly after both sides ended up covered in poo, Jourdan is likely to keep her head down and try to get outta town with as little stir as possible.

18 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

It won't matter unfortunately.  Jourdan will be blamed for being a racist for her tough questions on Rivera because of her tweets from a while back, then her questions will be overlooked.  Honestly after both sides ended up covered in poo, Jourdan is likely to keep her head down and try to get outta town with as little stir as possible.

I mean, that's the likely way, but not if it were me in her shoes.

Might as well make a name for yourself other than the one created....maybe you land a job in the Boston media?

44 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I like the part where they punted with 3 minutes to go down by 2 TD's...it's my favorite.

fuging amen. That sh*t should be enough to end a coaching career, but not this one. We probably aren't going to make it, but Ron just completely fuggin gave up. We've already seen this before Ron. It was called Fox Ball. Kind of ironic we got demolished TWICE by that same coach lol

We had some really good plays.. 

We need to execute....

Missed opportunities....

Reduce Turnovers...

I think our guys did really well....

We will prepare for Tampa Bay...

No updates on Keuchly, Kalil, or Benjamin....

something, something something.... onto to Tampa Bay...

Archived