• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera presser at 12:40 today.

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I came back from the future just now, I will summarize...

- Missed opportunities on offense. 

- Can't turn the ball over and expect to win. 

- Defense played well but still needs turnovers.

- Everything will be evaluated. 

- Thought Cam did some good things. 

- Time to prepare for Tampa Bay. 

Did you ask him if he was going to fire Shula, in the future I mean??

26 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I hope, for once, the media asks some tough questions and pushes until they get honest responses.  Someone needs to flat out ask "do you think the players or fans have lost faith in Mike Shula's ability to run this offense?"  

Too broad...way too many ways around that one.

"Why exactly does your team continue to waste time outs, and why don't you fix it?"

The questions need to be pointed, and forced to be answered.  However not a single person in that room will push Ron on this.

Just now, thefuzz said:

Too broad...way too many ways around that one.

"Why exactly does your team continue to waste time outs, and why don't you fix it?"

The questions need to be pointed, and forced to be answered.  However not a single person in that room will push Ron on this.

Can't Jeremy get a media pass?  How can we make this happen?  

"Ron, your offensive staff not only had 10 days to prepare for the Bears, they were also behind most of the game and still only managed to score 3 points, how is that possible?"

"Ron, your team was poised to control their own destiny 11 days ago, and had a legit shot at the no. 1 overall seed in the playoffs, how did you allow this team to unravel so quickly?"

"Ron, Mike Shula has consistently fielded a below average offense, on a team with Pro Bowl players like Olsen, Cam, Trai, Kalil, Stew, etc...why is he still employed with the Panthers?"

Archived