• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3rd and 21...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, NeedSumD said:

Ok auctual facts then. He has a very hard time reading defenses and recognition of blitz packages. Which is crucial for the QB position, has poor pocket awareness will spin right into a DL when all he would have to do is climb the pocket.  Will ignore a wide open underneath route for the first down and throw into triple coverage 30 yards down the field, see Sunday for and example Sheppard wide open on shallow cross for the first throws to Funchess who is triples up.  Will stay on 1 knee for 5 secs after the rest of offense is breaking the Huddle and then try to change the play with 5 secs on the play clock.  Has a very difficult time with touch passes or throwing a receiver open.  Sails a lot of passes why most our receivers have to be 6 ft 6 or taller and sometimes there still not tall enough even when they’re open. Throws off his back foot constantly. I’m not saying Cam is the only problem on this team and a lot of it is bone headed play calls. But Damn the QB has to shoulder some of the blame in any loss that comes with the position.

I agree. Considering the losses we've taken everyone deserves blame including Cam. He should play better and the things you've mentioned he's had issues with since he started and they should be fixed. It's in him but also the coaches to make him do the right thing. In that I mean you aren't afraid to yell at him or get him to do what you expect. Right now none of our coaches seem to get on him with this crap and never have. 

The thing is and this is a big thing. He us still one of the best QBs in the league even with his short comings. Getting rid of him wouldn't do anything but hurt us. Do you see these teams without a franchise QB and it's even worse than us. 

If you put anyone besides Brady, Rodgers, Brees at qb for us we would be even worse. 

Love the Panthers, but I hate this team. I hate stupid football players. We just don't have a smart team, we're not playing smart football. We made the Bears look like the smartest veteran team ever assembled. I'm hoping we get rid of as many players from this team as possible without ruining the cap. I don't want to see Matt anymore, but I'm not going to list them all. Clean house, and the coaches need to go as well.

4 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Should have rolled out to the other direction and could have been a big gain to Dickson.

Why doee he not remember which way his guys are going

So you want him to turn his back to a speeding rusher and put the ball in play without looking back to see where the guy that is chasing him is on the field? Sounds like a sack fumble waiting to happen

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

I guess you never knew that, at least before this year, Cam has had one of the highest completion percentages against the blitz over the last 6 years.

He said for you to present "facts", not poo you just feel like making up inside your near-empty brain cavity.

But keep on derpin'.

Should have been more specific when I said recognizing a blitz package what I meant is, There’s a difference between scrambling and a completion and recognizing the blitz pre snap and hitting a hot route (Ed Dickson) or sliding protection.  Sorry for any confusion. 

1 hour ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I agree. Considering the losses we've taken everyone deserves blame including Cam. He should play better and the things you've mentioned he's had issues with since he started and they should be fixed. It's in him but also the coaches to make him do the right thing. In that I mean you aren't afraid to yell at him or get him to do what you expect. Right now none of our coaches seem to get on him with this crap and never have. 

The thing is and this is a big thing. He us still one of the best QBs in the league even with his short comings. Getting rid of him wouldn't do anything but hurt us. Do you see these teams without a franchise QB and it's even worse than us. 

If you put anyone besides Brady, Rodgers, Brees at qb for us we would be even worse. 

The first person that needs to be fired is Dorset how he is even a coach in this league is beyond me he wasn’t even a good college QB and he’s coaching in the pros:poo:.  I’m one of the biggest Cam fans around but it’s very frustrating when you know the potential is there and it’s squandered by COACHING AND PLAYER Mostly coaching. My problem with a coaching change if you restart are we flushing Cam down the toilet or do we have to do a HC change that incorporates Cam and I’m not sure an owner with the age of ours would be willing to put in that effort.  And I’m not sure his fan base would be patient enough to give the new HC time to incorporate his scheme and coaches before they start calling for his head.

On 10/23/2017 at 8:23 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

It is 3rd and 21. 

Lets give a DE a clear path to the Cam.

giphy.gif

WTF is this.  Dickson doesn't even chip him. If Williams slides over to take on the DE, the blitzing LB still has a clear shot on Cam. 

Good lord. 

Man they need to behead and then burn the tape of this game.  It was brutal.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:47 AM, imminent rogaine said:

Well after rolling out the pocket and buying himself time.....he ran the ball for like a 4 yard gain. This isn't close to what a competent NFL QB does and especially not one with his mobility. He should be moving around in order to help his WRs get open.

Where?

Where did you see the opportunity for this?

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...wonder what actually happens on monday film review...

coaches look at the tape. share it with the players and after each bad play tell the players that they f^cked up regardless of whether or not the play design or call was bad (lol on that last part because they NEVER have a bad play design or call *eyerollemoji*).

Archived