• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is 4th and 2 ...

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, Ornias said:

I called that play before they even lined up. Shula's clueless azz was going to rely on Cam to bail him out again. I honestly wonder when the locker room mutiny is going to occur. 

I'm sure there are plenty of pissed off guys in the locker room already. Not much they can do except try and execute the crap calls that come from upstairs.

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

then who would have taken CMC's part of the play?

jogging a half assed route into the middle and turning around knowing a pass would never come?

CMC actually  drew 2 defenders  on that half assed route .... don’t blame the player blame the idiot who designed the play and used the wrong personal 

2 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

CMC actually  drew 2 defenders  on that half assed route .... don’t blame the player blame the idiot who designed the play and used the wrong personal 

No he didn’t. 

Man and just a LB spying (I think) cam. 

CMC ran at him. That’s not drawing a defender or whatever low info fans see. 

7 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

No he didn’t. 

Man and just a LB spying (I think) cam. 

CMC ran at him. That’s not drawing a defender or whatever low info fans see. 

So CMC ran the route as Shula designed and its his fault. Are you saying he should just start free lancing his routes. Because believe you me I think CMC knows more about getting open than Shula knows about designing a play to get him open.

Bottom line whether u dislike CMC or not. Wtf was stew running a GO route for?

Just now, Cuttinedge said:

So CMC ran the route as Shula designed and its his fault. Are you saying he should just start free lancing his routes. Because believe you me I think CMC knows more about getting open than Shula knows about designing a play to get him open.

He stutter steps which means either 

a.) its an option route or 

b.) he’s just doing what he does constantly that no nfl defender has bit on yet. 

If Its his route to cut in just fuging do it. 

If it’s an option route don’t run toward another defender, run towards the side line. 

Archived