• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the worst case scenerios at this point....

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

JR doesn't care about winning and it's obvious. Worse case scenario, we go another 20 years without back to back winning seasons and turn into the Browns of the NFC south.

Sad thing is if the Browns drafted Cam and Luke back to back they would probably have actually had back to back winning seasons

Come on. 

You know even if we end 4-12, this staff will be retained.

Look what just happened to our GM situation.

Rivera and Shula are nice guys in Richardsons eyes and no chance of being canned this year.  He is going to use the excuse just 2 years removed from superbowl.

I wish JR could identify the problem and do what needed to be done, record be damned. 

As much as I hate the Broncos, that organization did the right thing by letting Fox go, even though he showed end-result success that clearly wasn't a sustainable approach for building and maintaining a winning program. 

1 minute ago, jayflip said:

I wish JR could identify the problem and do what needed to be done, record be damned. 

As much as I hate the Broncos, that organization did the right thing by letting Fox go, even though he showed end-result success that clearly wasn't a sustainable approach for building and maintaining a winning program. 

yep they lost a super bowl in humiliating fashion and made the playoffs the next season as i believe the 2 seed in the AFC and fox was still run out of denver

rivera would get a statue for the same feat

Archived