• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the worst case scenerios at this point....

Jeremy Igo

If no playoffs, I want the worst record possible first and foremost to get rid of the staff. Second for the better draft pick. I’m normally very much against the “I want to lose games for high draft pick” attitude, but if we’re missing the playoffs anyway I want to lose as much as possible so a change is made. Top (GM) to bottom. Higher draft pick is just icing on the cake. 

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

If no playoffs, I want the worst record possible first and foremost to get rid of the staff. Second for the better draft pick. I’m normally very much against the “I want to lose games for high draft pick” attitude, but if we’re missing the playoffs anyway I want to lose as much as possible so a change is made. Top (GM) to bottom. Higher draft pick is just icing on the cake. 

Sounds terrible, but I want JR to relinquish control of this team. Regardless of how that outcome comes about. The sooner the better.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

If you had to choose , which is the worse outcome?

6-10 , Ron and Shula are gone.

9-7 , all staff retained 

9-7 is always worst case bc in the NFC that is no longer good enough for playoffs. Anything less than a playoff appearance imo should get this staff fired...at the very least offensive staff should be fired. 

If JR hadn’t just canned DG I would be worried nothing could get this staff fired. Now I’m thinking JR is fed up and if playoffs are missed everyone gets canned....so hopefully at the end of the season we see some kind of progress..either playoffs or coaching change. Too much talent on this team to perform like this. 

Yeah whatever it takes as long as there is a change . Just heard that the Bengals are 7 for 7 in the red zone since they fired their OC . It needs to happen here.But my fear is they go on one of those late season runs and miss the playoffs by a game and everyone feels good about themselves and nobody is fired .

Archived