• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a weird thing for Rivera to say

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I believe it's the whole organization, honestly. Well, let me rephrase that. I believe they have heart, but they're easily shaken and when shaken they'll give up. This has been said by the players of other teams, as well, about them.

They're yes men, and will tow the company line to the core. That's good for image purposes, but yes men aren't very good when faced with adversity. Maybe that's what JR wants *shrugs* We know that's what a lot of the Carolina faithful want.

money. It's all about money. Sadly this is in every aspect of life now. Winning does not necessarily mean winning, or what we, the average fan getting ripped off to feed JR and his heart pill addiction. or The Shield...

32 minutes ago, Mojo said:

RR's default has always been having a losing mentality.  The Riverboat stuff was the exception, not the rule, and only appears when his ass is literally on fire from how hot his seat is.

See you when you play from behind there's always a BIG chance of losing so I hope that pphilosophy follows him out the fuging door 

Wish RR was on the hot seat. 

Then maybe he’d coach like his job depended on winning & and an OC that was GOOD,,

defense holds someone to 3 friggin points.And we can’t even make it a game .

O line is still not opening holes. Break down in pass protection.

i love CMC , but if there isn’t a hole big enough to drive a truck through, he’s not going to break a tackle to break his first big run of the season. 

frustrated.. this is on the OC , Head Coach, not making adjustments 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What does this even mean? It was over before the half? He is admitting this?

Realities 

1. Watching Ron Rivera coach is like watching the same mind numbing grade b movie over and over again for 6 years 

2. He is comfortable with mediocrity 

3. Apparently the owner is too

4. They develop an offense based on set of theories and don't seem to realize that the oline had to match that evolution. Otherwise square peg round hole 

5. To save their lives, neither the offensive coordinator or the QB or the offense in general can handle a blitz. The rest of the NFL knows what Atlanta and Beasley showed in December 2015 . All they have to do is mirror it   There is no outlet receiver to the space the defense just vacated. 

6. All NFL teams have premier athletes.  The difference is coaching   This team has stopped listening  

7  all coaches not namEd  Bellinchek have a shelf life 

8  Newton needs challenging coaching plain and simple  

9  the firings also seem to indicate organizational dysfunction 

Ron appears to have checked out. He is just glad to be here. There is no coaching or encouragement from him on the sidelines 

as for me, well not investing any more emotion in this year  unfortunately I pay no matter how they play

these players and coaches get paid millions of dollars. If they have no more pride then shown today for their pay check, piss on them 

Archived