• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a weird thing for Rivera to say

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Team lacks heart, and is a team full of company/yes men. When Samuel fumbled, that wasn't necessarily the end of the game but you knew they weren't going to handle the adversity well at all.

the team doesn't lack heart....management and ownership?

This franchise has never had a head coach who can drop some truth bombs, show fire and emotion, hold the players and coaches accountable, and sport a pair of testicles.  Capers, Seifert, Fox, Rivera - one owner.  We're fugged until...

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

lol 14 points is just way too many

that's like two whole touchdowns

how can we expect to get offensive production like that all in one half are you crazy

The last two games we won the two teams came back 14 points in the 4Q alone.

So as Ron knows it's in an impossible feat.

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I swear Ron is so clueless. Why is he still here? Any other franchise would've fired him by now.

Marvin Lewis says hello.

But to be honest, Ron should have more pressure on him to fix the offense....can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't.

Then again, I don't think that Ron actually understands offenses.

4 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

:eyeroll:

Yep same old poo.  The coaches have 0 accountability.  Its always the players fault.  I thought that you win and lose as a team and last I heard, coaches are definitely still part of the team.

6 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Marvin Lewis says hello.

But to be honest, Ron should have more pressure on him to fix the offense....can't for the life of me understand why he doesn't.

Then again, I don't think that Ron actually understands offenses.

You're right that he doesn't understand offenses. He only cares about the defense.

Archived